Description of responsibilities:
• Performing specific operations to monthly accounting closures
• Registers invoices received for service department
• Checking and recording costs statements for the service department
• Issuing invoices and making calculations according to service contracts
• Centralization of unincorporated invoices in the database of service customers
• Leads the whole process of archiving service reports
• Correlates service technicians reports with those relating to the GPS system
• Assigns the cost centers of the service projects following the receipts and invoices received
• Prepares orders and sends them to the logistics department
• Manages the document circuit both inside and outside the company
• Prepares other situations requested by the department manager
• Bachelor’s degree or baccalaureate diploma in economics.
• Minimum experience – 2 years on a similar job.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) – advanced level.
• Ability to organize and plan the activity.
• Capacity of decision-making and prioritization.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize
• Efficient communication.
• Dynamic person.
• Responsibility in fulfilling tasks and meeting deadlines.
• It is an advantage, an international language spoken (English) – medium level.
• Motivation package and meal vouchers;
• Other benefits and compensations in accordance with internal regulations;
• Pleasant work environment in a young and dynamic team.